What is the sandwich panel?
The sandwich panel is composed of two layers of formed metal panels (or panels of other materials) and a polymer heat-insulating inner core that is foamed and cured directly in the middle of the panels. It is easy to install, lightweight and efficient. The filling system also uses a closed-cell molecular structure, which can prevent the condensation of water vapor. Sandwich panel is a common product in current building materials, which is not only good for flame retardant and sound insulation, but also environmentally friendly and efficient.
So in the clean workshop, what are the characteristics of using sandwich panels?
1. Light weight: The weight of the sandwich panel per square meter is less than 24kg, which can fully reduce the structural cost.
2. Quick installation: The sandwich panel has the characteristics of light weight, plug-in, installation and free cutting, which determines the simplicity of its installation, which can improve efficiency and save construction time.
3. Fire protection: The surface material and thermal insulation material of the sandwich panel are non-combustible or flame-retardant materials, which can meet the requirements of fire protection regulations.
4. Fire resistance: Sandwich panels treated with special coating can be kept fresh for 10-15 years. After that, anti-corrosion coatings are sprayed every ten years, and the service life of the panels is more than 35 years.
5. Beautiful: The clear lines of the sandwich panel are as many as dozens of colors, which can meet the needs of any style of building
6. Thermal insulation: Common thermal insulation materials include rock wool, glass fiber wool, polystyrene, polyurethane, etc., with low thermal conductivity and good thermal insulation effect.
7. Environmental protection and noise prevention: The sound insulation strength of sandwich panels can reach 40-50 decibels, which is a very effective sound insulation material.
8. Strong plasticity: The sandwich panel can be cut arbitrarily, which can meet the needs of special design.
9. High strength: High-strength steel plate is used as the base material, the tensile strength is 5600 (kg/cm2), coupled with the most advanced design and roll forming, it has better structural characteristics.