China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital
China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital

China Made Glass Magnesium Sandwich Panel for Hospital

Model NO.
XC-GMP001
Price:
US $ 10.00-18.00 / square meters
Delivery:
EXW,FOB,C&F,CIF
Minimum order quantity:
300 square meters
Supply Ability:
10000 square meters / Day
Country of Origin:
Guangzhou,China
Stock Time:
15 Days
Glass magnesium sandwich panel is a new type of non-combustible decorative material, which is made of magnesium oxide, magnesium chloride and water ternary system by adding modifiers, and is a magnesia cementitious material with stable performance.
Quantity:

       Product Information:     

    Glass magnesium sandwich panel is a new type of non-combustible decorative material, which is made of magnesium oxide, magnesium chloride and water ternary system by adding modifiers, and is a magnesia  cementitious material with stable performance.



    Detailed Inforamtion:    

1.Length(mm)Customized5.Original PlaceGuangzhou,China
2.Width(mm)11506.Port of LoadingShekou,Shenzhen
3.Thickness(mm)50/75/100

7.Color of PPGI

 Sheet

Any RAL Color
4.MOQ300m2

8.Heat Conductivity

Coefficient 

≤0.025W/m·k


    Features :     

1.Excellent fireproofing ,Its fire protection grade is A.

2.Waterproof and dampproof :Under dry cold and damp climate,it keeps stable performance and can not be influenced by congealed water drop and damp air,no deformation and softening.

3.Light-weight and anti-seismic 

4.Excellent strengh 

5.Environment friendly

6.Heat insulation and energy saving 

7.Sound insulatuon 

8.Durable with long service life .

     Application:      
Widely used as internal and external wall panel at pirification workshop and spaces with high requiremnts on fire prevention and temperature preservation ,such as hospital,electronics,food ,cosmetics,pharmaceuticals ,bioresearch,beverage and laboratory .


 

 Our Service :      

1. 24-hour hotline service both in English and Chinese, 7 days a week. The phone no. is 0086-18588505850.

2. Free samples supplied upon request with freight collected through DHL.

3. One-stop purchase assistance is available for both new and old customers who need items other than our products from China.

4. Site installation instruction can be provided if necessary at reasonable cost-sharing basis.

     Commitment:      

Following the philosophy “Let peers respect and let customers trust”, supported by the spirit of striving for perfection and innovation, based on professional technology and advanced equipment and humanized management, we have always been providing our customers with high quality products and considerate and perfect one-stop services from design, manufacture to installation. The implication of the name of our company “Xincheng” tells us that “Credibility casts brilliance, success grows out of quality”. We are deeply convinced that we are sure to have more splendid future as long as we operate honestly by thinking what our customers think and striving to satisfy our customers’ need, paying high attentions on quality and services. On this occasion, I would like invite you to work together with us, hands by hands to march forward the bright future! Work with Xincheng, embrace with success

        FAQ:       

Q1: Are you a manufacturer?

A: We are a manufacturer that we concentrate on producing wall or roof sandwich panels. 

Q2: How about your date of delivery?

A: It will take 5-15 days after getting your payment.

Q3: Where the port of loading?

A: Shekou, Shenzhen,China 

Q4: What is your accepted payment terms?

A: T/T is accepted. 30% as downpayment and the rest of 70% should be paid off before delivery.

  • Place of Origin:GUangzhou,China
  • Brand Name:GZXingcheng
  • Model Number:XC-GMP001
  • Panel Material:Metal
  • Type:Other

Send Message

*
* clear input
Preview on Mobile
X
customer-service Customer Service
whatsapp WhatsApp
wechat WeChat
message Message
go top Top
WeChat Close
qr code
yyl111987
qrcode

Send Message

*
* clear input
Choose language