1) Sealing performance: the polyurethane double-sided sealed rock wool sandwich board adopts the assembly line production process, which makes use of the excellent waterproof of polyurethane products, overcomes the disadvantage of easy water absorption and deliquescence of rock wool, and effectively prolongs the service life of products in terms of physical properties.
2) Aesthetic performance: the interface is designed according to European standards, with round and smooth appearance, flat and beautiful plate surface, tight joints and reliable strength, which can effectively prevent the generation of cold and hot bridges.
3) Good stiffness: the polyurethane double-sided rock wool core material is bonded with two layers of steel plates to form a whole and work together. In addition, with the wave forming on the upper surface of the roof panel, its overall stiffness is much better than the on-site composite plate with rock wool (glass wool) sandwiched in the profiled plate. After the sandwich panel is fixed with the purlin through the connector, the overall stiffness of the roof is greatly improved and the overall working performance of the roof is strengthened. Rock wool sandwich board is selected, and large purlin distance can be adopted, so 1 / 3 ~ 2 / 3 purlin consumption can be saved.
4) Reasonable buckle connection method: the polyurethane double-sided sealed rock wool roof panel adopts concealed buckle connection, which avoids the hidden danger of water leakage at the roof panel joint and saves the amount of accessories.
5) The fixing method is firm and reasonable: Polyurethane double-sided sealed rock wool roof panel is fixed with special M6 self tapping screw and purlin, which can effectively resist external forces such as typhoon. The self tapping screw is set at the crest position between the joints of the two plates of the roof panel, and a special waterproof structure is adopted to avoid the weak point of waterproof.
6) Short installation cycle: Polyurethane double-sided sealed rock wool sandwich board can not only keep the surrounding environment clean and tidy without affecting the normal progress of other processes, but also greatly shorten the installation cycle of the board. The daily average installation area of rock wool sandwich board is 600 ~ 800m2.
7) Scratch protection: during the production of polyurethane double-sided sealed rock wool sandwich board, polyethylene self-adhesive protective film can be pasted on the surface to avoid scratch or wear on the surface coating of steel plate during transportation and installation.