2. Rigid polyurethane has moisture-proof and waterproof properties. The closed cell rate of rigid polyurethane is more than 90%, which is a hydrophobic material. It will not increase the thermal conductivity due to moisture absorption, and the wall will not seep.
3. Rigid polyurethane is fireproof, flame retardant and high temperature resistant. Polyurethane is a flammable self extinguishing material after adding flame retardants. Its softening point can reach above 250 degrees Celsius. It will decompose only at higher temperatures. In addition, polyurethane will form carbon deposits on its foam surface when burning, which helps to isolate the foam below. It can effectively prevent flame spread. Moreover, polyurethane does not produce harmful gas at high temperature.
4. Due to the excellent thermal insulation performance of polyurethane plate, under the same thermal insulation requirements, it can reduce the thickness of the outer envelope of the building, so as to increase the indoor use area.
5. It has strong deformation resistance, is not easy to crack, and the finish is stable and safe.
6. Polyurethane material has stable porosity structure and basically closed pore structure. It not only has excellent thermal insulation performance, but also has good freeze-thaw resistance and sound absorption. The average service life of rigid polyurethane insulation structure can reach more than 30 years under normal use and maintenance conditions. Under the normal service conditions during the service life of the structure, it will not be damaged in dry, wet or electrochemical corrosion, as well as due to the growth of insects, fungi or algae or the damage of rodents.
7. High comprehensive cost performance. Although the unit price of rigid polyurethane foam is higher than that of other traditional insulation materials, the increased cost will be offset by a substantial reduction in heating and cooling costs.