2 the construction of dry energy-saving insulation process for rock wool board external insulation system shall be carried out in accordance with the reviewed and qualified construction drawing design documents and the approved special construction scheme for energy-saving insulation of dry process projects.
3. The manufacturer of rock wool board external insulation system shall have professional personnel to provide on-site guidance during construction, and cooperate with the construction unit and on-site supervisor to do a good job in construction quality control.
4. Materials entering the site must pass the acceptance according to the specification, quantity and quality requirements, and shall be kept by a specially assigned person. It is strictly prohibited to stack in the open air. The rock wool board of curtain wall shall be stacked overhead against moisture. 5. The construction shall meet the following conditions:
5.1 the treatment of base wall and its cement mortar leveling layer and the installation of embedded parts
5.2 the necessary construction machines and tools and labor protection articles shall be prepared.
5.3 the special scaffold for construction shall be erected firmly and pass the safety inspection. The spacing between the vertical pole and horizontal pole of scaffold and the wall and corner shall meet the construction requirements.
5.4 the base course wall shall be solid and flat, and the surface shall be dry without cracking, hollowing, loosening or alkali flashing. The bonding strength, flatness and perpendicularity of the cement mortar leveling layer shall meet the quality requirements of ordinary plastering engineering in gb50210 (code for quality acceptance of Building Decoration Engineering).
6 during the construction of external insulation of rock wool board external wall, the construction shall not be carried out when the base course and construction ambient temperature are lower than 5 ℃. Construction shall not be carried out in Gale Weather above level 5, rain and snow weather. During and after construction, effective measures shall be taken to prevent rainwater scouring and hot sun exposure, and a protective layer shall be made in time. In case of sudden rainfall during construction, measures shall be taken to prevent rainwater from scouring the wall; Anti freezing measures shall be taken for winter construction according to relevant standards.
7. Before large-scale construction, the sample wall shall be made on site with the same materials, construction methods and processes as required, and the project construction can be carried out only after it is confirmed by relevant parties.
8. When using rock wool board for construction, operators shall wear labor protection articles, do a good job in occupational health protection, and pay attention to construction safety.
9. The materials that must be inspected for the external insulation system of rock wool board shall be sent to a qualified testing organization for testing, and can be used only after passing the testing.
10 the sticking of rock wool board should adopt strip sticking method or point sticking method, and the gluing area should not be less than 50%. After the adhesive is applied to the rock wool board, the lower end of the thermal insulation board shall be pasted with the base course. The rock wool board shall be laid horizontally from bottom to top, and shall be anchored while laying. The board joint shall be naturally close, and the gap between the boards shall not be greater than 2mm. If the joint width is 2mm, thermal insulation materials shall be filled and processed. The adjacent board surfaces shall be flush, and the height difference between the boards shall not be greater than 1.5mm.
11. The outlet of all through wall pipelines and components passing through rock wool board shall be filled with the same material and then waterproof and sealed.
12. If the veneer layer is found to fall off during construction, it shall be fixed by bonding or anchoring with anchors in time, and the exterior decoration layer construction shall be carried out in time. 13. Plastering screen construction shall meet the following requirements:
13.1 after the rock wool board is pasted, the plastered surface of the Board shall be treated, the whole surface shall be coated with plastering slurry (thickness 1 ~ 1.5mm) with a stainless steel spatula, and pressed into the surface fiber of the rock wool board.
13.2 the plastering mortar shall be configured in strict accordance with the product operation manual. The configured adhesive shall avoid direct sunlight and shall be used up within 2H
13.3 plastering shall be carried out in two layers. The thickness of the first layer of plastering mortar is 2 ~ 3mm. It shall be plastered with a non-ferrous steel saw blade trowel first, then leveled with a large trowel, and pressed into the glass fiber mesh while it is wet to be glued
When the award file is dry and hard enough to be touched, install the wrong fastener, and block the plastic circle of the anchor and its periphery with plastering glue: the first layer of plastering glue is slightly dry, and the second layer of plastering glue can be constructed with a thickness of
About 2mm, trowel and make the plastering layer thickness meet the design requirements.
13.4 the laying of mesh cloth shall be leveled and straightened, and the squareness and perpendicularity of internal and external corners shall be maintained. There shall be overlapping between the upper, lower, left and right of mesh cloth, and the overlapping width shall not be less than 100mm; Glass fiber mesh shall not be directly laid on the surface of rock wool board, nor shall it be exposed, nor shall it be dry overlapped.